Great recipes all these week leading up to the Super Bowl Who says you have to eat fried Buffalo Wings?
How about an alternative?
This may not be Raw, but it is Vegan!!!
Gluten Free Cauliflower Buffalo Wings with Homemade Vegan Ranch
(serves 8-10 people or a few very hungry people)
- 2 medium heads of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 cup water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic power
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup your favorite buffalo wing sauce (store bought or homemade. I used Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce, which is vegan)Vegan Ranch Dipping Sauce.
- 1 cup vegenaise
- ½ cup vegan sour cream
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced fine
- 1 tablespoon fine chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped fine
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- **You can add a non dairy milk to thin out the sauce, but I left it as is to keep it nice and thick!**
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- To make ranch sauce combine all ingredients, whisk until smooth and set aside.
- Combine rice flour, water, salt, garlic powder, paprika and whisk until combined.
- Dip cauliflower in batter and place on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Spray the tops with a bit of oil. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the tops start to get color on them.
- Pull cauliflower out of the oven and lightly dip them into buffalo sauce to coat. Put them back into oven for another 5 minutes to crisp back up.
- Remove from oven and serve hot along side your homemade ranch dip.