Almond Flour Peanut Butter Muffins
Healthy and yes, they are yummy!!!!!
|Still trying to get the hang of getting a good picture :-)|
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Flour (gluten free)
- 1 cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Flax Eggs*
- 1/2 Honey, Agave Syrup, or Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (real)
- 1/2 cup Plant Based Milk - I was out of Almond Milk so I substituted Cashew Milk
- 1 cup Peanut Butter - I choose a Chunky Natural Version
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet.
- Lightly grease or line your muffin pan.
- Fill muffin pan with about 3/4 full of the batter.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 10 - 15 minutes (may need longer depending on how much you filled the cups
- Let muffins cool.
- Enjoy these!!!!!
- Makes about 12 made with Love
*Flax Eggs - 1 tbs of flax meal to 3 tbs water. Let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes before adding.
This recipe is adapted from My Whole Food Life
See what other yummy recipes she has to offer.