Thursday, July 9, 2015

Yummy and Healthy Flourless Chocolate Muffins


These taste better than they look :-)



This recipe is adapted from My Whole Food Life - Check out their other recipes!!!



Ingredients:

  • 1 cup nut butter (I used creamy peanut butter)

  • 2 medium ripe bananas

  • 1/4 agave syrup (you can use maple syrup but I used what I had)

  • 1/3 cocoa powder (I used unsweetened organic)

  • optional cacoa nibs on top

How To:


  • Preheat oven to 350°.  (I usually make raw vegan goodies but had to try this)
  • In your food processor or blender (I used the Ninja Kitchen 1100), add all the ingredients except for the nibs.  You will probably have to stop and scrap this sides while you are doing this step.
  • Once properly mixed you will want to scoop into a greased or silicone muffin tray. I used an ice cream scooper that I kept wet. When in the muffin pan add the cacoa nibs.
  • Place in over for approx. 15 - 20 minutes.  You should check after 15 minutes to see if done.
Now here comes the hardest part....enjoy!!!!  This recipe made about 8 muffins.  These can be kept in the refrigerator or freezer for a longer stay.  Mine did not last more than a day.







No comments:

Post a Comment