Friday, February 6, 2015

It's the Weekend - or Close Enough :-)

I was going through my makeup as many of us do and realized that if I choose to eat clean, and I should do that for my skin as well.  So I started to look around for Vegan Makeup as I am getting low on what I have. Here are some of the items I found so far, and more will be added:
Tarte Cosmetics is Vegan and Cruelty Free
I just love this one and the price is right:

Amazonian clay waterproof liner with double-ended brush in green

tarte cosmetics Amazonian clay waterproof liner with double-ended brush in green Amazonian clay waterproof liner with double-ended brush in green A creamy Amazonian clay infused eyeliner that goes on smooth and allows you to create a thin line or thick cat eye in an instant then dries down to budge-proof smudge-proof perfection. A FREE double-ended liner brush is included for precise application. Category: Cosmetics Product #: 593 $14.00 In Stock
4.9 out of 5 based on 6 ratings



A creamy Amazonian clay infused eyeliner that goes on smooth and allows you to create a thin line or thick cat eye in an instant then dries down to budge-proof smudge-proof perfection. A FREE double-ended liner brush is included for precise application.

And how about this yummy looking lipcolor:

tartelette
limited-edition Amazonian butter lipstick

tarte cosmetics tartelette limited-edition Amazonian butter lipstick tartelette limited-edition Amazonian butter lipstick A festive anniversary version of tarte’s fan favorite Amazonian butter lipstick. *Please note, this item is not eligible for discounts or promotions. Category: Cosmetics Product #: 632 $16.00 In Stock
5 out of 5 based on 3 ratings



A festive anniversary version of tarte’s fan favorite Amazonian butter lipstick.


 

 So my plan for today is to get an order together and post what I purchased and then review the products.  Sound good?  More to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment