Monday, February 16, 2015

Yummy Vanilla Cheesecake Filled Brownie

Vanilla Cheesecake Filled Brownie
 
serves 4-6
Brownie:
2 cups dates
1/2 cup oats
3 tablespoons cacao

Blend together all ingredients in your blender. Remove from blender and press into a bowl shape leaving a bit extra for a “lid” to the brownie. You can press out into a pan/bowl if that is easier for you. I didn’t do that so I can’t specify a certain sized dish, just make sure to line it with parchment paper. Set aside.
Vanilla Cashew Cheesecake:
1 cup cashews, soaked
3/4 cup water
Juice from 1 lemon
Pinch of himalayan salt
Drop of vanilla

Blend together all ingredients until smooth. Pour cashew cream into brownie bowl. You will have extra. Place in freezer to set up for 2 hours. Remove from freezer and put brownie “lid” on top. Pressing around the sides to secure it.
Toppings:
4 large strawberries
Chocolate bar of choice, I used this
Left over cashew cheesecake

Cut up strawberries. Melt chocolate. Coat strawberries in the chocolate. Top brownie with chocolate covered strawberries. Drizzle extra chocolate and cashew cheesecake on top of strawberries, if desired. Serve, enjoy!
Vanilla Cheesecake Filled Brownies 

Amanda

I'm Amanda. Welcome to my gluten free, vegan recipe blog! Here I share some of the tasty creations I make and I'm happy to share them with you!
View more posts from this author

No comments:

Post a Comment