Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Cruelty-Free Makeup

So recently I downloaded the app from Leaping Bunny as I have been going through my favorite makeup and have realized that the products I have chosen over the years test on animals.  I immediately distanced myself from those companies, some of which I have been purchasing from the last 30 years and starting shopping with app in hand.  

As a lover of makeup as I do not want to scare the villagers by going out without it.

So here is what I have found so far - I have tried them and love them.
The items that I have listed that they are are from the Leaping Bunny App.

Too Faced - they are cruelty-free with makeup you will love to wear.  My fav is the Born This Way Foundation. 
Products:
sunscreen, self --tanning lotion, sun care, vegan makeup brushes, lip care, & cosmetics.
Check them out and shipping is free with a $50.00 purchase.

Urban Decay - what I love best about this company is that not only are they cruelty-free, they also have makeup for vegans (yay). Yes Virginia, you can buy vegan makeup.  What I tried and loved are their Naked Eyeshadow Palettes. Wow are they fun.  
Products:
nail care, vegan makeup and brushes, cosmetics, & body care.
Also shipping is free with a $50.00 purchase.  I just noticed that they have in promotions:  
Take an additional 30% off all sale items. Discount applied at checkout.
30% off sale items: Valid until 12/31/15 11:59PM PST on all sale items. Available while supplies last. Offer will not be applied to orders made prior to the promotional period. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Only available in the U.S. on www.UrbanDecay.com. Other restrictions may apply.

Pacifica Beauty - this company is 100% vegan and of course cruelty free.  I have tried several of their products and especially love their skincare products.
Products:
home fragrance, candles, air freshner, sunscreen, skin care, nail care. fragrance for women, & cosmetics.


More to follow later on.....











No comments:

Post a Comment