|I had to get a picture before all of them were gone :-)|
So last night I made these yummy vegan cookies all depending on your thoughts of maple syrup. I made some modifications to fit the ingredients I already had, because if I had to go to the store you would not have seen the cookies. These cookies are vegan and gluten-free, so it's a win-win!!!
- 2 cups gluten-free dry oats - I used Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain Rolled Oats, 32 Oz
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour - I used Bob's Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour, 16 oz
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar Navitas Naturals Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, 16 Oz
- 1/2 cup golden or maple syrup
- 3-1/2 tbsp peanut butter All Natural Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator Net Wt. 16 Oz (1LB) 454g
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1-2 tbs of plant-based milk - I used Coconut Milk
- 1/2cup vegan chocolate chips - I used Enjoy Life Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix the syrup, peanut butter, plant-based milk.
- One by one, beat in the baking soda, oat flour. The dough should be slightly sticky. Add a bit more of plant-based milk if too dry.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Shape the dough into one inch balls. I used a cookie scoop. Place the cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet leaving two to three inches between them as they spread out.
Bake 10-13 minutes
Vegan, Gluten-free, Yummy!
Items I used for these cookies: