Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy Sunday!

I had to get a picture before all of them were gone :-)


So last night I made these yummy vegan cookies all depending on your thoughts of maple syrup.  I made some modifications to fit the ingredients I already had, because if I had to go to the store you would not have seen the cookies.  These cookies are vegan and gluten-free, so it's a win-win!!!

Ingredients:
Directions:

  • Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).

  • Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.

  • In a small bowl, mix the syrup, peanut butter, plant-based milk.

  • One by one, beat in the baking soda, oat flour. The dough should be slightly sticky.  Add a bit more of plant-based milk if too dry.

  • Fold in the chocolate chips.

  • Shape the dough into one inch balls.  I used a cookie scoop.  Place the cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet leaving two to three inches between them as they spread out.

  • Enjoy
Bake 10-13 minutes
Vegan, Gluten-free, Yummy!

Items I used for these cookies:

No comments:

Post a Comment