My alternatives? If not an overnight oatmeal, then I choose a protein pack smoothie.
Here is one of my favorites:
· 1-2 Frozen Bananas (freeze for at least 30 minutes, or overnight preferred
· Handful of Kale or Spinach
· 2 tablespoons of Vanilla Protein Powder – I use Jarrow Brown Rice Protein Powder, but you can use whey based.
· 1 cup of Plant based Milk, I alternate between Almond, Cashew, or Coconut Milk
· 1 tablespoon Turmeric – oh the benefits of Turmeric
· Ice – I use about 8 or 9 cubes
Easy peasy - add all to your blender, blend and add the ice last, and enjoy!