Monday, January 18, 2016

Something New and Interesting for a cold Monday Morning!

Good morning from cold St. Augustine, FL.  Well at least the sun is out, so makes it just a bit better.   I was searching around the internet recently and I found this wonderful delivery service.  Great food and snacks delivered, to your door.  What could be better?  Oh, the name. Well that would help now, wouldn't it?
GrubMarket - Wholesome Food at Wholesale Prices
Here is how it works:

Shop on GrubMarket
"Browse thousands of farm-fresh organic produce items, and natural products. No subscriptions fees - just shop when you want."  Wow that is easy.

Here you can find gluten-free, vegan, plant based, items for your home.  
Here is one of my favorites, as I start the morning off with lemon water and apple cider vinegar.
And check this GrubBox to get for yourself, or as a gift. 
Choose the size of your box, how often you want to receive it, and your first delivery date.  How easy is this.
So please do yourself a favor and check them out at GrubMarket!!! Stop back here and let me know that you love this as much as I do.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment